DonateHelp Us Help Others
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. We take payment information security very seriously and all communication is secure (encrypted) with SSL. We do not store credit cards or payment information on any of our servers. Furthermore, we do not share any of our donor data with third-parties.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official receipt.
Can I make a donation through PayPal?
Yes! Please follow this link to make your gift through PayPal: Donate with PayPal
How do I donate by check?
Please write your check, payable to ProjectID, and mail it to:
P.O. Box 18703
Spokane, WA 99228.
How can my employer match my donation?
Please use your donation receipt as your official record of donation for your employer. Additionally, feel free to have your employer contact us.
Do I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.
Are There Any Other Needed Items?
Yes! As a small non-profit, we operate on kind donations of all sorts. Here are our current needs for non-cash donations:
- Large Rectangular Conference Table
- Four foot fluorescent bulbs
- Paper Products (Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Cleaning Wipes, Kleenex, Paper Plates, Disposable Cups, etc.)
- Gardening Supplies (Seeds, Perennials, Soil, Shovels, Gloves, etc.)
- Craft Supplies (construction paper, glue, glitter, coloring books, tape, beads, etc.)
- Christmas Decorations
- Halloween Decorations
- Exercise Equipment (stationary bikes, exercise balls, medicine balls, free weights, benches, yoga mats, etc.)
If you have an item that you would like to donate that is not on the list, please contact us.